Thursday, June 21, 2007

mORerER

In an effort to effort I have decided to delimi...unlimitat....non...not .limit......
I have decided to write about more than just Big Brother related happenings. One possibility is that this will be a way to journal my ILP; because my grid system just isn't anal enough.

I am also looking to stoke my writing fire a bit and trying to find ways to make myself a little bit more vulnerable. This seems like a decent start, assuming that is that I actually tell people about this space. Well, if you're here than either you are a sleuth, or you have been clued in by me or someone connected to me.

Welcome. Please applaud, comment, criticize, aggrandize, super size, anything but vegetize. Honesty is appreciated. Reaching out is co-creating. And this is good. ASK QUESTIONS.

Here is Agape (circa 10/15/2006ish):

2 comments:

  1. Hey Dev,
    This is my second attempt at posting - Agape should have 2 custom thrown food bowls by tonight. Keep your fingers crossed that the second one made it out of the kiln.
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agape and Shaely will be so excited.
    See you tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete